Re: Topband: E51D on 160 Tonight

To: GEORGE WALLNER <aa7jv@atlanticbb.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: E51D on 160 Tonight
From: Raymond Benny <rayn6vr@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2023 10:55:46 -0700
George,

I was able to work you a few days ago on 160m CW.

Since I do not need E5 (North) on any bands with my N6VR callsign, I'm
requesting that some of the remote ops start in 40m thru 160m using FT8.

I use W7YA on FT8 and have worked E51D on 10m thru 20m. There has been
plenty of CW operating on all bands but very little, if any FT8 activity on
40m thru 160m.

Thanks for reading my request.

Ray,
N6VR/W7YA