Re: Topband: AM broadcast multiplexing

To: kb0nes@yahoo.com, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: AM broadcast multiplexing
From: Henry Pfizenmayer via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2023 16:59:20 -0700
Some years ago I had a severe AM  BC imd problem  -first thing I found was I
needed a conductor tying the top and bottom of my T2X rotor together.(Hint was
- I noted one night as I cycled the brake the imod would change  or go away)

But it still existed ,not as bad, but there -I found the next source just
probing around the yard with a IC R10 rx and its little rubber duck ant -the
other source was a rusty turnbuckle eye bolt to another eye bolt and even
though there was  safety wiring around the turnbuckle apparently was not
enough to kill it or was making lousy contact .

Hank K7HP