Re: Topband: ARRL WW DX-CW Contest at W3HKK - just dabbled on 160 here.

To: uy0zg <uy0zg@mksat.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: ARRL WW DX-CW Contest at W3HKK - just dabbled on 160 here.
From: Per Eklund <sm2liy@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 22:46:38 +0000
Same 160 conditions in Northern SM in KP04 64 deg north.
Not much.
First night ME and PE the only heard and worked.
Nothing in saturday morning.

Sunday morning 3 more worked with big difficulty.
Big guns in MA CT NH.
Heard a few more on sunday morning that did not hear me call.
2 stations in PA, one in ON and one in NC i called lots of times with no go.
Closest was the NC station, got SM2?, but did now work.

Too disturbed, heard nothing on NA beverage, but copied weak on SA beverage.

20m was another story, got an email from a station in Nevada that used 200 mW
and got a QSO 🙂

73 Per SM2LIY (SM2M in ARRL)