Topband: TN8K

To: "topband" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: TN8K
From: Ron Spencer via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2023 10:42:28 -0700
I agree with KQ2M, TN8K was workable last night (Sunday) on both 80 and 160.
Here in central NC they were actually better on 160.

Long periods of very Q5 copy (maybe 10dB above the noise on 160) on both bands
followed by almost equally long periods of very light to no copy.

I was monitoring ON4KST chat and Ludek, the op on 80 cw said he heard me
several times before I actually heard him reply. So even though, as he noted,
they are surrounded by storms, their receive beverages are working well.

Very nice of them to listen towards the US on both bands and especially
appreciated, on CW.

Ron

N4XD

Sent using https://www.zoho.com/mail/