Re: Topband: 1940 kHz Intruder

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: 1940 kHz Intruder
From: Rick Lapp <rick@ricklapp.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2023 10:58:19 -0500
Fred, what made it easy was hearing an English language pop song that I could
easily identify through the fading and static. Switching the VFO to the
broadcast band, I simply scanned until I heard the same song. Confirmed it with
several other songs that nailed it. My Korean is rusty so the music made it
easy.
Rick