Re: Topband: 1940 kHz Intruder

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: 1940 kHz Intruder
From: A J <iamfromcanadaalso@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2023 18:24:26 -0500

Ok so one of the stations being heard is actually 1660 it is intelligible enough at this time as it is in the forefront.

Possibly 1380 mix?

I may have heard wrong when I said 1610.

AJ___ VE3HJ

On 2023-01-05 11:26 AM, A J wrote:

> It sounds like two station are there possibly more.

Intermodulaton (mixing) ...

> I heard a frequency 1610khz  said.

You have two frequencies, solve for the third.
    1940 = 2 * x - 1610 = 1775 (out of band)
or  1940 = 2 * 1610 - x = 1280

I would start looking at the allocations for a community
where you have a 1610 and 280 close together (preferably
co-located).

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV