Topband: Correction

To: Tim Shoppa <tshoppa@gmail.com>, Zoli Pitman HA1AG <ha1ag@yahoo.com>, "w3ll >> Bud Governale" <w3ll@arrl.net>, topband reflector <Topband@contesting.com>, KPA1500@groups.io, topband reflector <Topband@contesting.com>, "donovanf@starpower.net" <donovanf@starpower.net>
Subject: Topband: Correction
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <pete.n4zr@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2022 21:13:13 -0500
73, Pete N4ZR,one of the RBN team
Check out our web server at
<https://reversebeacon.net/main.php>.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.

Earlier today, someone who shall remain nameless accused me of claiming sole credit for the RBN, based on my long-employed e-mail signature block.  In an effort to prevent that interpretation in future, I mistakenly and inadvertently connected myself to the N1MM team in a few e-mails to the addressees above. when what I meant to say was that I'm just one member of the *RBN* team.

My apologies - it was a classic case of thinking of too many things at once and having the wrong thing come out through my keyboard  I hope this puts it straight.