Topband: 160 today (11/15/22)

To: "topband" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 160 today (11/15/22)
From: Ron Spencer via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:30:09 -0700
Last night pretty good prop to EU. Worked several stations. But, not much
activity.

This morning, K3ZM was waking the band up. Heard several JA and HL5IVL call and
work him. I tried CQing but got no answers (guess I need to improve my
signal!).

But, couple JA's did call CQ as did Kim (HL5IVL) and I was able to work them.
Nice to (finally) have prop in that direction. Hoping it continues and gets
better.

Adrian, VK2WF, was reported on but I never heard anything from him.

Would have been interesting to hear what the far east signals sounded like from
the place I have in NM (grid DM64). Bet they were LOUD! Even on my short
beverage to the NE.

73

Ron

N4XD