Topband: 160m antenna

To: TopBand List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 160m antenna
From: Josep via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 17:53:41 +0000 (UTC)
Hi guys,
I believe y´all know my 27m top loaded vertical fell down the last april. Aging
and strong winds made it fell so now I don´t have any antena for 160m.I would
like to have something to put a signal on topband and I am considering options.
Since I would like not to use many radials (I know ground plane is essential) I
have seen a Half Delta, and maybe with that antenna I can do some QSOs around.
Don´t really know if for DX but will have to give it a try.. Any ideas are
welcome.I wanted to have it ready soon so at the moment the Half Delta looks
first in the list, what do you think.?
Thanks for reading,

73,
JosepEA6BFMyWebsiteBUG #256  -  CWOps #3072  -  FOC #2182 (ex 1724)