Re: Topband: Re CQ WW 160m Contest

To: vk3io <vk3io@iinet.net.au>
Subject: Re: Topband: Re CQ WW 160m Contest
From: Steve London <n2icarrl@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 06:50:44 -0700
Ron,

I'm surprised you didn't have a better USA opening. From here in New
Mexico, we had an outstanding Pacific opening on Saturday from 1215Z-1415Z.
Many JA, but also:

QSO:  1813 CW 2022-01-29 1315 N2IC          599 NM     ZM4T          599 32

QSO:  1813 CW 2022-01-29 1345 N2IC          599 NM     VK6T          599 29
QSO:  1813 CW 2022-01-29 1348 N2IC          599 NM     ZL3CW         599 32
QSO:  1813 CW 2022-01-29 1352 N2IC          599 NM     VK3TZ         599 30
Sunrise was 1410Z.

All had good signals once I switched to the SW beverage.

73,
Steve, N2IC