Re: Topband: 1/4 wave sloper..aka half sloper.

To: Robert Parkes <rparkes197@aol.com>, 'topband' <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 1/4 wave sloper..aka half sloper.
From: Mark Robinson <markrob@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 14:49:24 -0500
My sloper is fed at the 72 foot point on an 86 foot tower where the coax is grounded to the tower leg and with about 12 feet of mast above the tower ..  This wasn't enough on 160 and I added a 130 foot counterpoise wire which is connected to the tower leg where the coax is attached and goes out at about a 45 degree angle.

73 Mark N1UK