Topband: Wednesday CW DX Activity Night

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Wednesday CW DX Activity Night
From: "Roger Kennedy" <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2021 23:28:02 -0000
Now that we're properly into Winter, maybe we'll get more activity on CW
(and not just during contests!)

The idea is to get as many people on 160m on the same night as possible (I
know that at the weekend many have family commitments).

A lot of people complain that the only activity these days is on FT8 . . .
well this is to try and do something about that! (It's certainly worked
quite well in previous seasons) It also helps if you SPOT any station you
hear calling CQ on the Cluster.

Personally, I find that best propagation to North America is around 0030Z
(and not at your sunset or our sunrise), so that's when I normally come on
the band.

Hope to see you on 160!

73 Roger G3YRO