Re: Topband: 160M DX Conditions

To: topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 160M DX Conditions
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 09:36:57 -0600
I just happened across an ARRL article yesterday that said that OTH radar
QRM is terrible (worse by far than anything else) in IARU Region 1. Are
there any on 160? If so, that might explain some of the problem.

There are now about 800 active OTH radar installations, mostly in Russia
but in other countries too.

73 Mike
W0BTU