Re: Topband: 160 DX

To: Ron Spencer <ron.spencer@zoho.com>, Topband <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 160 DX
From: List Mail <mail10@barefoothorse.com.au>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2021 15:37:15 +1000
Topband success, in addition to considerable effort in erecting suitable
antennas, also considerable personal effort. I’m definitely not a “morning
person”, but have been getting up at dawn to chase the seasonal path to Europe.
It’s nice when there are others who make the effort to be on air to make it
worthwhile. This morning, I put one DL in the log. He had a good signal. There
was propagation, at least to his part of the world, but only one operator on.
Better than nothing.
73, Luke VK3HJ

Sent from Mail for Windows 10