Re: Topband: Reminiscence of Stew Perry

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Reminiscence of Stew Perry
From: "Augie \"Gus\" Hansen" <augie.hansen@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2021 13:27:50 -0600

On 4/3/2021 11:33 AM, jcraig@mun.ca wrote:

On Sat, 3 Apr 2021, Eric NO3M wrote:

Photo 100_0974.jpg in your dropbox.... is that a younger W1BB sitting in front of a RME-69 receiver with mic in hand?

And just below to the left, E. Armstrong?

Bob Merriam told me that the two pictures on the left side of the middle row are of Stew taken at different times. There are two pictures of Armstrong, one in the upper left corner and the other below , between the photos of equipment and tubes.

Also notice the distinguished gentleman second from the left, top row: Thomas Alva Edison. And the bearded fellow in the upper-right corner is Alexander Graham Bell, important to me for many reasons, not the least of which is the seven years I was employed by Bell Laboratories. Best job I ever had working for someone else.