Re: Topband: Very Little CW Activity

To: Roger Kennedy <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>, "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Very Little CW Activity
From: List Mail <mail10@barefoothorse.com.au>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 09:39:38 +1100
This morning (around 2030z) at my sunrise, I worked two DL and a G on CW. I had
+7 dB at an OE9 rbn. There was some propagation. There were few stations on.
I then went and wasted electricity calling A25RU on 80 m CW.
Please get on CW so I can work a few more Eu before the path closes until the
end of the year, and make my getting out of bed early more worthwhile.
73, Luke VK3HJ

Sent from Mail for Windows 10