Re: Topband: Wednesday CW DX Activity Night

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Wednesday CW DX Activity Night
From: List Mail <mail10@barefoothorse.com.au>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2021 09:34:38 +1100
The best propagation to Europe seems to be from about 5 – 15 minutes past my
sunrise in the summer time.

To NA, I usually see a peak at or after their sunrise. I’ve not been following
that much past their East Coast, as it gets very late here in the summer, along
with varying levels of summer storm static in our evenings.

73, Luke VK3HJ

Sent from Mail for Windows 10