Re: Topband: Topband Digest, Vol 218, Issue 7

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Topband Digest, Vol 218, Issue 7
From: Preston Smith <n6ss@email.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021 19:46:46 +0100
I've been on FST4 for all of 5 days now (as of 09Feb) and haven't
seen more than 12-15 individual calls print all Stateside
excepting VK4TUX. For anyone contemplating the mode the Quick-Start
Guide at
https://physics.princeton.edu//pulsar/k1jt/FST4_Quick_Start.pdf
has lots of good info much more than I understand. Also the
WSJT-X User Guide includes FST4. See para. 6.8 at
https://physics.princeton.edu//pulsar/k1jt/wsjtx-doc/wsjtx-main-2.3.0.html

At 1400Z +/- Adrian VK4TUX and myself have been testing FST4-300
(300 second T/R) with copy one way only so far. But we'll keep trying.

73 Pres N6SS