Re: Topband: Testing FST4 on 160m

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Testing FST4 on 160m
From: "James Wolf" <jbwolf@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021 00:43:18 -0500
I'm not understanding the time setting on FST4.
Does the station calling CQ set the time duration of FST4 and the receiving
station automatically detect that time setting and mimic it, or do both
stations need to start with the correct setting?
I'm not seeing this information in the documentation.

Jim - KR9U