Re: Topband: W6 to EU openings last night

To: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: W6 to EU openings last night
From: VE6WZ_Steve <ve6wz@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2021 11:20:55 -0700
FB Rick,
Its great to see the band opening up further south.

The strange thing (as usual for 160m) is during the last solar min (~2009-11)
it was more common for the guys down south and CA to be getting the good prop,
while I sat on the bench with no signals.  I wont even try to explain it, but
this cycle it seems like the trans-polar prop has been focused more north.

Lets hope condx hold for a while!

73, de steve ve6wz