Re: Topband: Cage wire performance

To: "'Kenny Silverman'" <kenny.k2kw@gmail.com>, "'TopBand List'" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Cage wire performance
From: <clive@gm3poi.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2021 15:12:13 -0000
Kenny a lot will depend on your ground system. If it is very good then that
extra bandwidth may help.
But if it is just medium quality, there will be sufficient loss not to bother
until and if you improve your ground system. Try the bandwidth without the
extra wires and see how it compares with the predicted bandwidth. 73 Clive
GM3POI/GM3X