Re: Topband: Stew Perry

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Stew Perry
From: Greg - ZL3IX <zl3ix@inet.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2020 07:48:17 +1300
I agree with Luke. Condx around Australasia were worse than mediocre. I didn't hear any VK6s and only a couple of JAs in the first session. JA4UYB was quite good on peaks of deep QSB, but he never heard me. Only LY7Z from Eu and he kept CQing right through me.

In the second session stations from NA were few and far between, and I only put a handful into the log. I must say that just about everyone I called in NA did hear me. Long path to the UK was also mediocre with only GW5R and G3OLB being heard. The GW never copied my call but I did manage a Q with Tom.

73 + HNY,
Greg, ZL3IX