Topband: Mapping ADIF and FT8

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Mapping ADIF and FT8
From: "Ashraf Chaabane" <ash.kf5eyy@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 03 May 2020 13:07:38 +0000
Hi All,

Map it! is a little software that I developed for fun with Mohamed 7X3TL during Covid-19 lockdown time for mapping ADIF files and FT8 RXed log into a rectangular map with Great Circle lines and some other information display.

The FT8 plots are color-coded according to the highest recorded S/N ratio. My idea is that this can be used to compare the performance of two different RX antennas, or two beverages - same direction and different lengths.

The tool can be downloaded from my website: www.kf5eyy.info

We're open to your suggestions for more features.

73 Ash 3V8SF
www.kf5eyy.info