Re: Topband: Last night on 160

To: David Olean <k1whs@metrocast.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Last night on 160
From: Don Kirk <wd8dsb@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 11:57:04 -0400
Hi Dave,

I too was shooting blind when I called CKTB this morning.  I was able to
leave Bonnie Heslop a Voice mail message.  Bonnie is the News Director and
Announcer at that station and she is the person announcing in my
recording.  I also sent them an e-mail with my contact info and link to my
RFI video from last night.

Just FYI,
Don (wd8dsb)