Re: Topband: 8 vs 4 direction 4-SQ?

To: Gary K9GS <k9gs@gjschwartz.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 8 vs 4 direction 4-SQ?
From: Andrey Fedorishchev <ra6lbs@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 23:57:27 +0300
Gary,

We are selling those 8 direction systems since 2007 at least. This is what
my records says.
And we only sell items I tested myself.

Those who can make A/B test between nearby “standard” and “new” directions
can tell you how important it is to have just few dB difference. Copy/no
copy  in some cases.

At the price of few more control wires and something like 50USD for extra
parts only.

--
Andrey Fedorishchev,
RA6LBS