Re: Topband: RBN and cluster spots

To: Henk Remijn PA5KT <pa5kt@remijn.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: RBN and cluster spots
From: Michael Walker <va3mw@portcredit.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 15:12:12 -0400
Hi All

Every cluster you connect to has very similar filtering, you just have to
issue the commands.

On my cluster, va3mw.dxcluster.org:41112, I only share spots that come from
my zones and neighbour zones which limits the noise of the larger cluster
nodes.

So, if you are in the North East of North America, you might find it a bit
more realistic data unless you want to see the spot of G3 that worked the
I2.  :)

Mike va3mw