Re: Topband: 9 circle RX array combiner board

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: 9 circle RX array combiner board
From: Warren Merkel <hullspeed21@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2020 13:45:47 -0500

Steve VE6WZ,

Thanks for making your videos! Could you also make your "Steve_Library" KiCad custom footprint library files available too? (Steve_Library.pretty folder with the mod files)

I would like to refactor your pcb a bit and thus need to recreate the schematic and would like to be able to import other components and not loose your designated footprints.

Warren, KD4Z