Topband: Musings on multiple 160m QSOs

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Musings on multiple 160m QSOs
From: W7RH <midnight18@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 23:42:56 +0000
Regarding multiple QSO's I too am guilty. I will say that the contacts are short and have signal report. This is not to say I am not respectful of the new guys trying to work a new one. Furthermore, I spot DX frequently and post links to audio files collected on the reflector because I can hear better than I get out.

I do not live under the auroral ring and working Europe, Africa and Middle East happens but not all that often. Most of the time stations are very weak. FYI a Middle East open will last only a few minutes on the west coast.

Bob, W7RH

--
W7RH DM35os

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our
humanity." - Albert Einstein