Re: Topband: New Modes, Systems, etc

To: Roger Kennedy <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Topband: New Modes, Systems, etc
From: Hans Hjelmström <sm6cvx@hjelmstrom.se>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2020 15:50:40 +0100
A absolut PERFECT explanation about the present situation and the future of our
loved hobby. Unfortunately most young new Hams I have seen started using FT 8,
has already gone qrt. No challenge, no skill.
I will NOT discuss this any further. Please consider,and we will see what will
happen.
Have a nice week-end
Hans SM6CVX