Re: Topband: 160m vertical saltwater grounding

To: Robert Fanfant <rfanfant@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 160m vertical saltwater grounding
From: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2020 07:58:24 -0800
Rob,

I considered this for my MM SSB. It doesn't work. Several published tests prove that. Ok as an AC/DC ground.

Grant

On 1/9/2020 01:18, Herbert Schoenbohm wrote:
A very effective device called *Dynaplate* works very well as a saltwater
grounding system for boats or limited areas to run full-sized radials.  You
can get one for $100 from the link below.
https://www.jamestowndistributors.com/userportal/show_product.do?pid=13331

Herb, KV4FZ