Topband: G3YRO 160m Receiving Loop

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: G3YRO 160m Receiving Loop
From: DXer <hfdxmonitor@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2019 17:29:48 -0500
Hello,

>> http://www.crosscountrywireless.net/loop_antenna_amplifier.htm

I was about to purchase this new antenna, when I saw a YouTube video showing it in comparison to the Wellbrook 1530LN, the Bonito ML200, and the el-cheapo ebay MLA-30.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRhDHHpLoaM&feature=emb_logo

For fun, and for the price, I went with the El-cheapo ebay loop. I have not installed it yet, just mentioning its existence. The cost is around $35 shipped. I know... what can one expect for this kind of money, but it's still fun to try.

I have the Cross-Country Wireless Multicoupler, a very good buy in my opinion.

http://www.crosscountrywireless.net/multicoupler.htm

73 de Vince, VA3VF