Re: Topband: H40TT on 160m

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: H40TT on 160m
From: Wes <wes_n7ws@triconet.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 05:42:54 -0700
Conditions are awful with horrible noise this AM.  Haven't figured out whether it is local or what. I don't need H40 and I'm defiantly not a fan of FT8. Nevertheless, I set up the rig and unsuccessfully called for awhile before deciding to come into the office and check my email.

I just stepped back into the shack and see that "I" worked him at 12:26:30 with a -15 signal report.

Wes  N7WS