Re: Topband: Saturday night

To: David Olean <k1whs@metrocast.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Saturday night
From: Richard McLachlan <richard@rodsley.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2019 19:10:58 +0000
From about 0600 to 0830 UTC. I was hearing a lot of E Coast at very good
strengths plus several in the Caribbean. Unfortunately because of the universal
use of 599 reports to everybody in contests (a practice that I really deplore)
I have no idea how I was getting out other than that I was being heard.
Last time I was really active this never happened but that is progress and
computerised logging I guess.

73
Richard
G3OQT