Topband: BevFlex-4X Antenna system

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: BevFlex-4X Antenna system
From: "Ned Mountain" <ned.mountain@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2019 14:32:07 -0500
Reviewing all the comments on the subject---I have been involved with the
design and prototyping of this package since 2009.

The product has been thru 3 manufacturers---Pixel, JK, and now Unified
Microsystems.

The present product is available directly from Unified Microsystems, DX
Engineering, and HRO.

Here is a link to the product information:

https://www.unifiedmicro.com/bevflex4x.html

I am sure that Gary (W9XT) at Unified Microsystems, Geoff (W8GNM)-the
designer, or myself would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Ned

WC4X

Ned Mountain

ned.mountain@mindspring.com