Re: Topband: BOG height

To: Guy Olinger K2AV <k2av.guy@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: BOG height
From: Andrey Fedorishchev <ra6lbs@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2019 23:14:51 +0300
Guy, et al

At Lowbandsystems we have many feedbacks and questions from our customers
around the Europe and Russia.

U, L bends following property lines, intentional bends to have “two
direction” beverages, part of the beverage wire buried  under the public
road and other funny stories.

But most  astonishing case was a guy who put his 800’ beverage wire into
his radio room at the basement, and used some existing steel pipes as
grounding at the feed point right next to his receiver TO REDUCE losses in
the feedline !

73, Andrei RA6LBS

--
Andrey Fedorishchev,