Re: Topband: Fwd: ARRL DXCC - 160 Meters OK1YQ (OK1RD) Legitimacy???!!!

To: Guy Olinger K2AV <k2av.guy@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Fwd: ARRL DXCC - 160 Meters OK1YQ (OK1RD) Legitimacy???!!!
From: Herbert Schoenbohm <herbert.schoenbohm@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 04:17:20 -0300
Would not a 100% LOTW be the ultimate answer to card frauds?  There is, in
fact, is no card checker in the VI for 160 meter QSO's causing me countless
mailings to the DXCC desk.  This all could be avoided in the future if the
ARRL went to 100% LOTW. Most rare DX stations would want their operations
to count and would easily sign up to ARRL's LOTW, I think.

Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ.