Re: Topband: Lack of NA Activity on CW

To: Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Lack of NA Activity on CW
From: uy0zg <uy0zg@mksat.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 20:57:43 +0300
Thank you all!

Many site views. Especially from the USA.

======
As for Goncharsky, we feel sorry for him.

---
Nick, UY0ZG
http://www.topband.in.ua

uy0zg писал 2019-04-23 14:29:
Hi All

Victor
you need to stop listening to dx via the internet!

When will you make an RX antenna?

The availability and use of RX antennas is a great pleasure.

Here is an example of the antenna Anatoly UT2XQ

http://www.topband.in.ua/2019/04/22/ut2xq-antennas/

---
Nick, UY0ZG
http://www.topband.in.ua