Re: Topband: XR0ZRC?

To: "Tim Shoppa" <tshoppa@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: XR0ZRC?
From: "ok1tn " <ok1tn@seznam.cz>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 15:26:42 +0100 (CET)
XR0ZRC the signal in Eu is strong but listening is reduced by strong
interference from the lights of the port.
ok1tn
--
73 Slavek Zeler
https://www.okdxf.eu/

---------- Původní e-mail ----------
Od: Tim Shoppa <tshoppa@gmail.com>
Komu: David Olean <k1whs@metrocast.net>
Datum: 26. 3. 2019 15:21:48
Předmět: Re: Topband: XR0ZRC?
"David, some stats from Clublog below:

In 2013, XR0ZR made a major 160M effort, in South American summer:
160: 1050 Q's
80: 2374 Q's
40: 4579 Q's

I think it's unreasonable to expect that every single DXpedition will be
fruitful on 160M.

2018: XR0ZRC stats from Clublog:
160: 75 Q's
80: 1983 Q's