Re: Topband: V84SAA report 1530z 09 Feb

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: V84SAA report 1530z 09 Feb
From: donovanf@starpower.net
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2019 11:41:52 -0500 (EST)
Hi Jeff,

I never heard even the slightest trace of V84SAA on topband this
morning. I'll be there again starting at 1000Z tomorrow.

I started to hear Krassy on 80 meters at 1213Z, 6 minutes after sunrise.
It was extremely difficult to break through his big JA pileup,
but after what seemed like a hundred calls I finally attracted his
attention at 1222Z moments before the band faded out.

I was receiving Krassy a solid 559 on my 80 meter 8-circle array
pointed NW. No trace on the other paths. I was transmitting on
my 2 element 80 meter quad at 180 feet.

Great ears Krassy, thanks!

73
Frank