Re: Topband: FT-8 gentleman's agreement for 160?

To: K9FD <merv.k9fd@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: FT-8 gentleman's agreement for 160?
From: Prasad VU2PTT <vu2ptt@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 12:01:02 +0530
Yes Merv, we got clarification on the rulings at the national Hamfest from
the Ministry official on 28th December.

Manoj VU2CPL told me he had worked you on 23rd :)

73 de Prasad VU2PTT, W2PTT (ex-AF6DV), A45VA

ARSI, ARRL, FOC, CWOPS, IFROAR, MARC
NCDXF, INDEXA, SCCC, EUPSK, IOTA
ARRL DXCC Checkpoint
CQ Awards Checkpoint