Re: Topband: Inverted L improvements - Part 3 (now with data)

To: Todd Goins <tgoins@gmail.com>, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Inverted L improvements - Part 3 (now with data)
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2019 15:22:42 -0600
Spooks! Haunted soil! ;-)
That's probably not the problem.

As I mentioned privately, I think uploading some more photos to a free
file-sharing service website *and sharing those links here* would help us
all to help you solve this.

Since photo attachments to the Topband Reflector are not possible, can
anyone recommend a good file sharing website that Todd (and others) could
use?

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com