Topband: Beverage feedline loop breaker

To: TopBand List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Beverage feedline loop breaker
From: Herbert Schoenbohm <herbert.schoenbohm@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2019 13:47:17 -0400
I am using a DXE RG6U coax interrupter about 35 feet from the Beverage feed
point and it is working well.  I have another Beverage without one.  I
would ask if I can fashion one out of two single wire K1FZ transformers
back to back with a two-inch wire connection, terminal to terminal. I
would, of course, put a ground connection of the long RG6U cable going to
the shack. This would be located about 35 feet from the Beverage feed
point. Any reason this would not work?

Herb, KV4FZ