Re: Topband: Info on modding 4 el HI-Z to 3 el HI-Z wanted

To: "kolson@rcn.com" <kolson@rcn.com>, "Topband@contesting.com" <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Info on modding 4 el HI-Z to 3 el HI-Z wanted
From: Lee STRAHAN <k7tjr@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 17:56:23 +0000
Hello Kevin,
   You would need to get a shack switch for the 3 element array and a phase
controller for the three element. All the rest would retrofit just fine except
you would have to contact me about the proper phase delay line to use with the
three. Contact me directly if you need more information.
Lee   K7TJR   Hi-Z Antennas