Re: Topband: tennis ball launcher for antennas

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: tennis ball launcher for antennas
From: Peter Bertini <radioconnection@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 13:31:15 -0500
I made my own.  There are tons of plans on the internet for spud launchers
or antenna launchers.  The designs are basically the same.  It costs around
60 bucks to make one, only because you will end up with extra material (PVC
tube) that will go along way to making one or two more. These are great
club projects. I used a cheap fishing reel (per W1VD's plans) for mine, and
it spools flawlessly.  The reel is cheap five dollar Amazon special.