Re: Topband: ARRL 160 Contest

To: Stan Stockton <wa5rtg@gmail.com>, TopBand List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: ARRL 160 Contest
From: Herbert Schoenbohm <herbert.schoenbohm@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 07:35:50 -0400
Stan, at least I will be able to work you.  Not being able for you to work
DX when many are calling (some for a new one) and the band is wide open to
EU, is not only embarrassing but a real let down for the EU stations
hearing you well. I have thought in personal protest to enter the contest
and work only EU using a CQ TEST EU.  But that will only make W/VE mad at
me.

73,

Herb, KV4FZ