Re: Topband: ARRL DXCC - 160 Meters

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: ARRL DXCC - 160 Meters
From: w5zn@w5zn.org
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 17:32:59 -0700
Good dang deal Jeff.

Sharon has been there in DXCC for a long, long time and she knows the "skinny".

ZN

On 2018-11-19 17:19, k1zm--- via Topband wrote:
Joel
Quite a few 160m friends have sent emails to Sharon Tarantula - and
she has replied to each of us - saying the matter will be
investigated.
Thanks for your support of this matter.
73 JEFF
In a message dated 11/19/2018 11:24:08 PM Coordinated Universal Time,