Re: Topband: Multiple verticals one feed-point.

To: Gary@ka1j.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Multiple verticals one feed-point.
From: Joel Gray <joelgray77@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 17:28:06 -0500
Gary,
I am not sure about all bands, but I have done it with 3 bands.  I run my
160 inverted L, a vertical for 80 and a vertical for 40 all off of the same
feedline and ground radial system.  At least for these three bands, they
don't have a lot of interaction.  My 4NEC2 model showed this, and my
experience as I added each additional antenna wire required minimal or no
adjustment of the previous elements.  My wires are spaced about 12" apart.
73, Joel
N9LQ