Re: Topband: Call for antenna ideas

To: Simon Ravnič <s53zo@t-2.net>, "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Call for antenna ideas
From: Mike Furrey <mikefurrey@att.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2018 04:10:38 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Simon,I would like to suggest hanging a 1 wavelength delta loop off of the
50 meter tower. Easy to build, easy to match, about 1.5 db gain and you don't
need to do all that work laying down radials, etc and trying to match an odd
length tower. The loop will be almost omni directional and it will be bit more
broad banded than a vertical, dipole, etc.

GL es 73, Mike WA5POK

    On Friday, September 14, 2018 1:34 PM, Simon Ravnič via Topband