Topband: Location of WF RX Antenna. Need Expert Advice

To: a Topband COL <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Location of WF RX Antenna. Need Expert Advice
From: "Joe Giacobello, K2XX via Topband" <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2018 18:58:28 -0400
I am hoping to construct a Waller Flag RX antenna on a 56' Heights aluminum tower for 80 and 160M RX. The ideal location from aesthetic, RF and maintenance-of-a-civil -family-climate standpoints is midway (150' separation) between two existing LM-470 towers now separated by about 300'. One has a 4-element Steppir and a 13-element 2M yagi on it and the other a 2 element 30/40M quad. Obviously, the WF would not be used simultaneously as the two existing antennas, and the Heights tower would be well grounded.. Am I asking for a round of battles of trying to mitigate interaction problems on either TX or RX on any of the bands involved? Would an easy answer to my question be obtained from an EZNEC simulation, especially since I already have models of the two current antennas?

I suspect other people on this reflector have been here before. I'd appreciate any practical advice.

Many thanks and 73,

Joe
K2XX