Re: Topband: Radial plate

To: <donovanf@starpower.net>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Radial plate
From: "N2TK, Tony" <tony.kaz@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 12:27:29 -0400
Hi Frank,

Tnx for the input.  Getting input to use copper strap from the radial plate to
the feedbox. The feedbox is where I have a relay to switch in a coil to go from
phone to CW. I already got the cables and ferrite made up so I guess it won’t
hurt to leave it that way. I want to keep the feedpoint off the ground because
of snow and ice. That is why I picked 3’.

With the elevated radial system I also switched in a coil. That gave me very
low dumped power with the Comtek box for both phone and CW.

73,

N2TK, Tony